Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Unidentified Image - Snoopy

I just love Snoopy (and all his friends too).  We even had a dog named Snoopy as a kid.  He was a beagle, not the black and white typical Snoopy.  I was so excited when I got Jody's image.  First, so easy to color and second, he goes with everything.



I found this bright cheery background paper in my We R Memory Keepers stack.  Matched it up with a little SU Round Array saying and a heart paperclip.  Thanks for being our hostess this round Jody.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Linda--what a great card. I love the dotted paper you used!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Linda !

So cute! Love how you used lots of color on this card!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a cute card, Linda. Your DP is fabulous!

~Paola~ said...

super cute ,fun card! Love the bright dots! ;)