Saturday, January 18, 2014

Mystery Dino

I'm in a group of "mystery swappers".  Every other month the hostess for the round sends us an image to turn into a card.  This round was Kate's turn to host.  She sent this adorable little dinosaur.  I wasn't sure what to do with him so I hit the store for some designer paper.  I was thinking dinosaur tracks when I went but I could only find different styles of dinosaurs in the background.  When I got home I realized I have the Basic Grey dinosaurs, so I added the tracks and the words from that set.    I kept my card simple so the background paper could show.  I hated cutting up those cute little dinos and tried to make their faces show as much as I could.

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Cute! Cute! CUTE!!!

And you were so clever to add the tracks and sentiment to the image piece!

Love your DP!

Carol W said...

Oh my goodness Linda....this is adorable. I love the dsp, and the way you colored your image...Great job with this challenge....mwahhhh.

Barb said...

Linda--love the paper you used with the cute image. Great Sentiment too!

:: BlueInks :: said...

What perfect DP for this card! Fun!!!

Darlene said...

Linda, this is cuter than cute!! I can see why you wanted the dinosaur faces to show up-they're adorable! Love the tracks you added too. Such a fun card.

MiamiKel said...

ROAR! Tooo cute!!! Love that you added dino tracks - ingenious!!!